HUD-Approved Credit Counseling Agencies

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development funds housing counseling agencies throughout the country that can give you advice on buying a home, renting, defaults, foreclosures, credit issues and reverse mortgages. Just contact the agency nearest to you from the list below, call (800) 569-4287, or visit the HUD Credit Counseling Agencies web page.

Genessee County Metro Housing Partnership, Inc.
503 S Saginaw St., Suite 519
Flint, MI 48502
Phone: (810) 767-4622
Macomb County - MSU Extension Services
21885 Dunham Rd., Verkuilen Building #12
Clinton Twp, MI 48036
Phone: (586) 469-5180
Oakland County Housing Counseling
1200 N Telegraph Rd., Bldg. 34E, Rm 112
Pontiac, MI 48341-0435
Phone: (248) 858-5402
GreenPath Financial Wellness
36500 Corporate Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
Phone: (800) 550-1961